Our Milan Bread Dipping Seasoning was inspired by the people of Milan who love their bread and their slow-paced meals. Dipping your bread in an olive oil mixture is a familiar ritual in Greece and in some parts of Italy. An olive oil bread dipping "sauce" may be just olive oil alone or a combination of olive oil and different spices and culinary herbs. While originating in Greece and Italy, the practice of dipping your bread in olive oil seems to be most popular in the US.
The flavor profile of our salt free Milan Bread Dipping Seasoning is garlicy with subtle tomato flavor and hints of tarragon.
Ingredients: Hand blended from onion, tomato, garlic, black pepper, tarragon and basil.
Other Uses: Sald Dressing Mix, Seasoning, Meat Marinades, Pasta Toppers
About the product:
- Single Source, freshly ground spices from the Grindstone brand. The grindstone operates a famous culinary retail store in historic Saint Augustine, Florida and offers custom blend of spices to the store patrons and Chefs around the country.
- Each jar in the spice collection is filled by hand in glass jars with an assortment of premium gourmet seasoning blends, spices, and herbs. Each jar holds 1/2 cup of product.
- Many if not all, of our blends are sugar and salt-free, so restricted diets can easily be accommodated without sacrificing the flavor of the dish.
- You will find that we carry everything from the classics --- like Italian Seasoning, Blackened Seasoning and Cajun Seasoning to our continuously growing line of exotic hand blended seasonings like --- Smoked Tea Rub to Tikka Masala. If you are one who loves to do outdoor grilling, we have some enchanting dry spice rubs for your chicken, burgers, steaks, ribs and seafood.
- Perfect for Homes, Restaurants, Chefs, and any enthusiast of the gastronomy would find these a pure exotic delight. All spices are Non-GMO and Product of USA.