The Cajun Flavor:
Our Louisiana Fish Seasoning has it's roots firmly established with the seasoning influences of Louisiana region and you will find this a delight for your fish, oysters or shrimp. We especially like this with our salmon and tilapia fillets. This seasoning packs a little bit of heat and is closer to a Cajun seasoning than a Creole seasoning. Now while this is ideal for seafood you can also use it in dirty rice, fries, vegetables or anything that you want to give some Cajun flavor to.
Sprinkle on your seafood as a seasoning or you can also use it as a rub. When using as a rub use 1 teaspoon per pound of meat. Coat both sides evenly and work the blend into the meat with your hands and then refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours before cooking. For best results we like to leave in the fridge for 8-12 hours before grilling.
Ingredients: Hand blended from granulated garlic, black pepper, sea salt, domestic paprika, granulated onion, thyme, oregano, cayenne pepper and basil.
About the product:
- Single Source, Freshly ground spices from the Grindstone brand. The grindstone operate a famous culinary retail store in historic Saint Augustine, Florida and offers custom blend of spices to the store patrons and Chefs around the country thru their distribution network.
- Each jar in the spice collection is filled by hand in glass jars with an assortment of premium gourmet seasoning blends, spices and herbs. Each jar holds 1/2 cup of product.
- Many if not all, of our blends are sugar and salt-free, so restricted diets can easily be accommodated without sacrificing the flavor of the dish.
- You will find that we carry everything from the classics --- like Italian Seasoning, Blackened Seasoning and Cajun Seasoning to our continuously growing line of exotic hand blended seasonings like --- Smoked Tea Rub to Tikka Masala. If you are one who loves to do outdoor grilling, we have some enchanting dry spice rubs for your chicken, burgers, steaks, ribs and seafood.
- Perfect for Homes, Restaurants, Chefs and any enthusiast of the gastronomy would find these a pure exotic delight. All spices are Non GMO and Product of USA.
Louisiana Fish Seasoning, 2.5 oz. In Glass Bottle with Sifter, Non GMO
- Calculated at Checkout
The Cajun Flavor: